Aconsz portal contains the trademark, logos, trade name, service marks and other marks (collectively "Marks") which are the intellectual property of Aconsz Constroproducts Pvt Ltd or their vendors or respective third parties. You understand that Aconsz uses the Marks of vendors and respective third parties procured from the owner and/or distribution channel. In doing so, Aconsz has no intention, whatsoever, to acquire rights of use or license to these Marks.
If any image/picture/photos/video of registered logo,trademark,brand name put by 3rd party/vendor/seller registered on the website than he/she or the registered vendor would be responsible for it.In no ways Aconsz Constroproducts Pvt Ltd,its promoters,directors,employees will be held responsible for any financial damages in court of law in case of copyright infringement or violation of intellectual property right.The seller of material and services registered on the website will be solely responsible for above mentioned damages.
This Infringement policy helps in creating a safer marketplace by prohibiting the use of Aconsz portal for infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties or of the rightful owner. Aconsz policy requires sellers and buyers or users to comply with all governmental laws and regulations including but not limited to the Infringement policy as amended from time to time.
If you see something on the Aconsz portal, which you believe is violating the intellectual property rights, please send an infringement intimation to Aconsz at email@example.com
Aconsz will be unable to process requests which do not specify exact product IDs or URLs and the details which are specified below. Please do not provide links to browse pages or links of search queries as these pages are dynamic and their contents change with time.
How to report a listing
If you have a good faith belief that your IP right has been infringed by any of our sellers or anyone else on Aconsz’s portal , you may follow the below process and /or seek Legal advice.
We require that the Intellectual Property right owner or authorized representative provide the following details and email to the aforementioned email id.
The email should contain the below information.
1) Identification or description of the Intellectual Property Rights that has been infringed
2) Unambiguous identification or description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on Aconsz portal with adequate particulars. Product ID / website links of infringing products.
3) Your address, telephone number, and email address.
4) A statement by you, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
5) Brand/Trade Name (in case of Trademark infringement)
6) Details of the intellectual property being infringed (Provide copyrighted images or trademark certificates as attachments)
7) Details/documents of legal proceedings initiated against the entities (infringing the Intellectual Property rights of the owner)
Grievance Redressal policy. :
Aconsz shall take all necessary steps and/or remove the infringed product/details from its portal within 15 (Fifteen) working days subject to verification of the details as given above and the nature of complaint.